If you already know your ring size, please click on “Viewing Options” or "Prefernces" and select the ring size scale you are familiar with. Available scales are:
USA / Italian / Japanese / Metric – mm / UK-Australian
If you don’t know your ring size, you’ll be glad to know that there are easy ways to accurately measure your ring size.
The string method:
1. Use a non-stretchy string or a strip of paper.
2. Wrap it around the base of your finger, snugly but not too tight.
3. Mark the point where the string or paper strip overlaps to create a full circle.
4. Put the string or paper strip in a straight line.
5. Measure the distance between the two marks in mm. (milliliters)
6. This is your ring size on the “Metric – mm” scale.
The inner diameter method:
1. Use a ruler or a caliper to measure the inside diameter of a ring that has the size you want.
2. Be as precise as possible and try to measure to a 10th of a millimeter.
3. Multiply the diameter by 3.14. Example: 17.8 mm x 3.14 = 56 mm
4. Your Metric-mm ring size is 56
Tips for best results:
* When using the string, make sure it can pass your knuckle.
* Measure the specific finger that you will be wearing the ring on.
* Fingers sometimes get slightly larger during the day. Measure your finger at the end of the day.
* Warm fingers can be bigger and cold fingers can be smaller. Try to measure your fingers when they are normal temperature.
* Measure a couple times and try to use different methods to make sure your measurement is correct.
* If you are buying a wide ring, you may want to go up 1 to 2 sizes.
Should we include a FREE Ring Size Belt with your order?
If you would like a free ring size belt with your order, please email us and we will include one with the shipment.